Where will your wedding be located? Most weddings have two primary locations: the ceremony site and the wedding reception site. Your goal in this step is to make decisions about where your wedding will happen.
- Talk to wedding ceremony site locations, including your church, to determine if your wedding date is available. See the facility and determine if it is large enough and fits your tastes for the event.
- Visit with several locations for the reception site. Keep size and style in mind.
- Note if the reception site will provide food, if catering is necessary or if there is another option.
- You can book both your ceremony and your reception in one location, if you would like to.
- Set up times to visit each location. Make notes in the following blank space about what you thought about each one. Be sure to get pricing information and mark that down as well.